- When using tin/aluminum foil: shiny side in to keep warm (since it reflects the heat waves back onto the food)
- When cleaning a colander, invert it since whatever’s stuck in the holes is not coming out the other way.
- When pouring beer or soda, tip the receiving container to avoid creating a (foam) head.
- Tap the top of a can of carbonated drink to dissipate the pressure therein, thus preventing spraying drink all over everything.
- Hyperlink: click once; Application: click twice
- You really don’t have to type in “http://www.” before a URL anymore.