This end-of-year care package* means I basically own the Girl Scouts now.
- 8 Nestle Crunch/Girl Scout Peanut Butter Crème candy bars (note the è!)
- 6 Nestle Crunch/Girl Scout Thin Mints candy bars
- 3 Hostess-like packs of cupcakes
- 2 boxes Savannah Smiles (lemon cookies)
- 2 boxes Tagalongs (peanut butter and chocolate cookies)
- 1 box Do-si-dos (peanut butter sandwich cookies)
- 1 box Hot Tamales
- 1 box 3 Alarm Hot Tamales
- 1 Jiffy Pop stove top popcorn
*True story: I couldn’t remember what these types of boxes were called. I had to mentally cycle through all of the related words (camp, college, etc.) to come up with “care package.” I need to go back to the U-S-S-A to polish up my English-talking since it’s not so good anymore.