After the nightmare that was just getting this damn box into my grubby little paws, here’s what I’ve got to show for it
8 kiwis grown by my mom’s neighbor in Spain (??)
6 dish sponges from Mercadona (amazing Spanish grocery store)
2 bottles proteina de seda (I think this is glycerin in English)
2 bottles aceite de almendras (another moisturizer)
1 Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
1 case for Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
1 pack sticky-tabs (skinny Post-Its)
1 pack assorted sticky notes
1 French crossword book (which I will not be able to do)
assorted newspaper clippings and articles
Here’s what the contents of this package reveal about me:
- I take cleaning so seriously that I import my dish sponges. (They really are THE BEST I’ve ever used.)
- I also take my moisturizing seriously.
- I believe that you can never have enough big safety pins.
- My mother (apparently) loves locally grown fruit a lot.
- My mother never met a newspaper she couldn’t turn into clippings to send to her children.