This loot came from New York via Geneva, Switzerland so I wasn’t sure what to call it. Running a search through my brain, I couldn’t come up with any good movie connections or even mildly amusing puns related to Switzerland…which is kind of Switzerland all over. Everyone’s very friendly and everything’s very clean but the place is not exciting.
- New York Public Library tote bag ♦
- Coach wrist bag ♦
- 2 pairs of Smartwool socks
- The First Year: Rheumatoid Arthritis: An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed ♦
Things to be learned from this collection
- One can never have enough tote bags.
- Due to the Paris metro card’s sensitivity to magnets, I can’t carry mine in any of my bags, hence, wrist bag.
- In the sock business, you get what you pay for. I had to throw out the four pairs I got from JCrew last autumn because they had no elastic.
- Everything, even medical ailments, can be solved if you have the right book.