WordPress stats told me that many of you were gone mid-month, presumably Easter-ing or Spring Break-ing or maybe going on Rumspringa. I was still (virtually) around and here’s the stuff I wrote that you might have missed.
- A terrifying Word Mystery!
- Some stuff I got in the mail.
- Spaniards adrift in Paris.
- The 118th Boston Marathon happened.
- I defended the French way of (not) working.
- I was trapped underground and all I got out of it was this lousy post.
- I watched FARGO and ate some food.
- I had thoughts.
Just for fun
A Parisian tourist in New York mistakes Richard Gere for a homeless man and gives him her leftover pizza. The thing I love about this (besides everything) is that a French woman was walking around New York with leftover pizza. What was she planning on doing with it? Most hotel rooms don’t have a way to reheat slices. Maybe they’re staying at an Airbnb place, causing all kinds of consternation for New York’s hotel companies.