Deck the halls, we’re having a Christmas party!
In case it isn’t clear, most of the loot stuff I get is things I actually ordered myself and have sent to friends and family for them to bring me or ship me all at once so that I don’t have to pay individually for each item.
Beyond the fun of getting all things I know I want, another enjoyable element of loot is the surprise stuff. Best of all those are the edible surprises*. Here’s what I got in my recent haul:
- 3 Skor bars
- 2 2-packs of Hostess chocolate cupcakes
- 2 4-packs of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 2 bags of mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 box amped apple / lightning lemon Sour Nerds
- 1 box Fierce Cinnamon Hot Tamales
- 1 whopping pile of taco seasoning
Items which are left as of this writing
- 1 whopping pile of taco seasoning minus one packet
I am not ashamed. Hell, the Nerds didn’t even last the trip home from the post office. The rest of the stuff didn’t even have a chance.
* Food is the best gift. You don’t have to keep it. If you don’t like it you can give it away. Sometimes it’s delicious. No one’s offended if they come by your house years later and don’t see it on display.