This limonade was enjoyed in the Place des Vosges, a lovely little park that’s part of the 3rd and 4th districts here in Paris.
Fun French Facts about this Place include:
- it’s the oldest square in the city
- it’s the first planned square-shaped square in Europe
- it has been home to Victor Hugo, Colette and Dominique Strauss-Kahn
- it has beautiful arcades running along it
- rumor has it that Napoleon may have conquered his first woman there as it used to be a spot where young officers engaged “ladies of the night”